Tuesday, April 27, 2010

FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE - MAHER ZAIN

I praise Allah for sending me you my loveYou found me home and sail with meAnd I`m here with youNow let me let you knowYou`ve opened my heart

I was always thinking that love was wrongBut everything was changed when you came alongOOOOO....And theres a couple words I want to say

chorus:For the rest of my lifeI`ll be with youI`ll stay by your side honest and trueTill the end of my timeI`ll be loving you....loving youFor the rest of my lifeThru days and nightI`ll thank Allah for open my eyesNow and forever I...I`ll be there for you

I know that deep in my heartI feel so blessed when I think of youAnd I ask Allah to bless all we doYou`re my wife and my friend and my strengthAnd I pray we`re together in Jannah

Now I find myself so strongEverything changed when you came alongOOOO....And theres a couple word I want to say

*Repeat Chorus
I know that deep in my heart now that you`re hereInfront of me I strongly feel loveAnd I have no doubtAnd I`m singing loud that I`ll love you eternally

*Repeat Chorus
I know that deep in my heart..

No comments:

Post a Comment